Monday 14 September 2015

On 5:10 am by Unknown   No comments
Donu-1
The state Police Commissioner, Mr Musa Kimo, was probably her first visitor about 6:30 am when Sunday Vanguard got there. It was clear she had just finished sipping a cup of Lipton tea. The empty tea cup was still on the  table by her side.
Occasionally, she laughed as she tried to make light her experience in the hands of the kidnappers.
“I was dumped in the middle of the creeks, leading to nowhere around 10 pm on Friday. And they forced an innocent fisherman to take me to Borokiri”, she recalled, laughing.
You could see desperation on the part of the journalists to catch every word that came out of her as she responded to their questions.
“I am very happy to say that I have been released. I am alive, that is all that matters despite all the things that were lost in the robbery that preceded the abduction. I thank Vanguard Newspaper, my paper, for the love and support that I received from my colleagues and Uncle Sam Amuka, the publisher. He was actually the first person called when I was abducted

0 comments:

Post a Comment